- Read through chapter 12 of Little Brother,
- Bring three questions (From chapters 6-12)
- 1 textual question with a quote
- 2 higher level thinking questions
- Make connections to 1985
- S/R on Franklin quote
- Sentence 1; 1 subject
- Independent clause=SS
- Sentence 2:
- 1 independent clause+1 dependent clause=Complex sentence
Summary Response Notes
- For quotes
- Citing an online article at the bottom of your paper
- Go to easybib
- Paste link in the search
- Add information (Author, date published, etc) found on the cite to the citation
- Citing article in your paragraph
- Lead in, "quote" (Author's last name/first word of the easybib citation).
- The authors last name with typically be the first word of the citation, if it is not, use the first word of the easybib citation in the paragraph.
- We read this article
- And watched this video
- We then discussed the positives/negatives/thoughts on each
- We thought the article was like the icarly episode where Freddie's mom put a tracker in his head, and it helped them find him in Japan. However, overall, we thought the idea presented in the article was creepy and intrusive.
- The video was very heart warming, and we made a decision to do random acts of kindness throughout the week.
For the rest of class we got work time on anything we needed.