- Read Empathy in "A Whole New Mind" (fishbowl is tomorrow)
- Have your final TED Talk subject by Friday
- TED Talk Intro due next Monday
What We Did/Talked About in Class:
- How to make your TED Talk better and how to hold the attention of the audience. You have to be passionate about your subject.
- End with TED Wish - give things out, tell the audience to do something, make them remember your topic.
- Don't put tons of words up onto slides for TED presentation. Give visuals.
- We saw a few examples of presentations that were mostly photos and had examples of the main idea. Use pictures and maybe have an automatic transition between slides.
- Asked questions about presentations for TED Talks.
- You can have a video in your presentation.