We had a fishbowl on "symphony" in A Whole New Mind.
- The discussion of "right vs. left brained people" continued
- questioning the correctness and purpose that Pink had
- Linking this back to personality types
- sensitive vs. intuitive
- Doing things vs. Watching things being done and seeing how that teaches us differently and which one is "better" if one is.
- Also the discussion of value (which is more valuable)
- how it is all based upon perspective
- which is more important
- Girls vs. Guys in insecurities
We also worked on the sticky notes, trying to tape them and finish them up.
Blog Post 5 (Choice) was moved to being due on Tuesday next week instead of Monday.
Have a good weekend! Stay safe and have fun!