Fishbowl- Fahrenheit 451, Pages 68-91
Discussion Main Ideas:
- Why was Montag able to challenge the system?
- What is the difference between talking about things and talking about the meaning of things?
- How does the government in Fahrenheit 451 make things and interactions impersonal?
- Make connections to you, the text, the world, and the essential question: What does it take to challenge the system? How can literature be a motivator for social change?
- Make connections to what Bradbury and Vonnegut are trying to warn society of